Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What have I been up to?

For the folks who track this blog, I am apologetic for not posting anything for some time. Main reasons - I was in Beijing for more than 2 weeks on a study tour (more on this in another post). Strangely, Beijing does not allow access to Blogger even though I would have loved to blog over there. (This access restriction also applies to Facebook.) I had another week of R&R with my family before finally returning to my PC. (I am not a fan of multitasking as I believe great things can only be accomplished by focusing on one thing at a time.)


Guess what, I found out from Serene (thanks for the tip) that my blog (ok, 1 particular post) is featured in the reading list of a NUS geography module, GE2229, Water and the environment. How interesting!

(from You run, we geog)

No comments: